Notice of Copyright or other Intellectual Property Infringement
Please notify us if you believe any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed by us or any site user. It is expected that all users of any part of Geek Anatomy will comply with applicable copyright laws. If we receive proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
Geek Anatomy designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is DMCA Administrator, geekanatomy.com Email: store [at] geekanatomy dot com; For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Geek Anatomy customer service. Failure to comply with all of the requirements of this section may result in the invalidation of your DMCA notice.
To be effective, the notification should include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
Failure to comply with all of the requirements of this section may result in the invalidation of your DMCA notice. You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt and notice of a claim of infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability, and the claims of the complaining party and party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the DMCA.
If you believe that any content posted by you has been removed in error, you may submit a counter-notification in compliance with the DMCA.
To be effective, the counter-notification must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been disabled, and the location of the material before it was removed,
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that your material was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- Your name, address, and phone number, and a statement confirming that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (if in the United States), or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which site or the objectionable material may be found, and that you agree to accept service of process from the complaining party, or an agent of such person.